Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I just purchased some OEM fog lights off of ebay to install in my wife's 2010 highlander. I have installed fog lights before in my car (scion tc) and that was a piece of cake. I'm running into a couple of problems in my base model. I know the base model has it already prewired in the engine bay and I know where the fog lights hook up. No problem there. The problem I do have is where the relay and fog light switch hooks up to in the actual vehicle cabin. This is the actual kit I bought from ebay 08 09 10 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER OE CHROME DRIVING FOG LIGHTS: eBay Motors (item 140437167048 end time Sep-05-10 09:31:33 PDT)
if the link doesn't work I appologize, just let me know and I'll show you a better one. It comes with everything and says that it hooks up to the factory mountin points. i just need to know where these mountin points actually are. If anyone can help please post. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
just bought the same one formy dad and need the same ,did u happen to find out i see yourpost was way earlier then mine thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts