Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my truck to Van and was wondering if theres any good & close offroading to get my truck a bit muddy? I'v seen a few lifted trucks but never had a chance to talk to any of them to see whats up down here. If anyone knows of any places please let me know. PS I dont want to got to hard as my truck needs to stay alive and in one peice.:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Didn't see your post until now.
Stave Lake is a popular place for wheeling. It's got some FSR trails as well as sandy muddy stuff by the lake.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thanks. I did find a cool lil place by the new BCIT in Richmond, at least its dirt with a few lil hill climbs, nothing extravagant though.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't see your post until now.
Stave Lake is a popular place for wheeling. It's got some FSR trails as well as sandy muddy stuff by the lake.
Just looking at google maps, and thats a big lake. Where about is the "spot" around the lake?

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you want to play on some mud/clay/dirt it's up along the West side of the lake. Depending on the water level there are a variety of chutes that open onto the flats and you can go ripping around.
Or you can do what I do and look for where all the other trucks are along the lake and jump down there.

You're right though the lake is massive. There are perimeter trails that head up along both the West and East sides of the lake and the further North you go along those trails the fewer people there are. There are also tonnes of trails up in and around the whole Stave area although some of them get a little bit tight for a Tundra. I generally take my quads into those parts.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks koji, I hope to be making a trip up there later this week or weekend and do a day trip, as it kindda far from van. city. But I think I can have good time out there muddin or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts