Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having an issue with my offset. the guy i bought them from said they are a +10mm offset but IMO i think they are a -10mm offset.

Can you please post pictures of your offsets and let me know what the offset is.
Here is a pic of my offset. If you can tell what mine is let me know cause i have no f-ing clue. im so confused cause i think its causing the problem im having.

thanks in advance

from rear tire driver side

from behind front tire driver side

here is a friend of mines (ImDone) +10mm offset.

·
Registered
54 Posts
From all the info I gathered a 10+ offset will stick out past the fender. What's the width of your rims compared to your friends? Tire size will play a role in the overall look as well.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
9" wide wheels with a +10 offset would stick out about as far as your show. -10 would be almost another inch further out.

·
Registered
101 Posts
that is a -12 inch offset. any positive (+) offset isn't going to stick out that far. I'm running a -12 offset, and it is identical width from the fender

·
Registered
33 Posts
Those wheels look like they come in a +10, 0, -12 & -25 offsets, and in a 9 & 10" width. Understanding offsets and backspace can be very tricky. It depends on which width rim you have. Those tires probably stick out more past the rims, than the rims do from the fenders. What problems are you having?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts