Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to get stuck in the middle of a pasture. LOL!

Just thought I'd share. I had 5 hunters in my '02 tundra putting out corn and getting set up for an evening wild hog hunt. Dam if when I realized the ground was giving way, I stopped to back up. Big mistake! By the way, my '03 taco had lockers, sure miss that!

Anyway, being the toyota boy out to the group, my buddies talked me into doing the "oh what a feeling" jump for some video and photos. I'll catch shyt over this for years to come I suppose.

Anyway, for your viewing pleasure, this is what a 4x4 tundra looks like as a low rider.:D

·
Premium Member
6,873 Posts
Time to put lockers on the tundra. Did you dig yourself out or have those other passengers push you out?

At least you wern't stuck like Mike Donofrio. He tested the ground by jumping on it. Somehow I didn't think he was comparing apples to oranges. LOL!!! It wasn't his day that day as he dented his front bumper as well on another obstacle course

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Time to put lockers on the tundra. Did you dig yourself out or have those other passengers push you out?
Worse, I had to call a friend setting out other hunters on another property to come pull me out. He drives a z71 and now he's acting like a banny rooster. It's just a matter of time before I return the favor I'm sure.

Yeah, my mud hole looks pretty mild compared to your friends. lol! I'll stick to muddy roads instead of obstacle courses, I'm having enough trouble as it is.;)

·
Registered
999 Posts
at least it wasnt 2 Tundras getting pulled out by a dodge :eek:

Garrett in the white Tundra got stuck pulling me off a sand dune, we got stuck together on either side of the dune and couldnt get the strap off lol :rolleyes:

4x4 locked Power Wagon kicks ***! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts