Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if this is ok? I didn't see anything about it in the manual, it only said not to leave it on "auto".

·
Registered
379 Posts
I imagine VSC stands for Vehcile Stability Control, right? In that case, it would be fine. Although there's really no need to drive with it off, unless you're trying to off-road or drag race or something where it could get in the way.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Shouldn't be any issue with that. I like to have it on when I am just trying to get from point to point safely with family and loved ones on board or whenever I am on the highway.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Anyone know if this is ok? I didn't see anything about it in the manual, it only said not to leave it on "auto".
Having personally experienced how well the VSC works in a near emergency situation, might want to leave it on. I believe the auto LSD is for temporary low tractions sitautions, like Titans pulling up next to you.:cool:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Its one of those things that hopefully you won't ever need but if you do it will be when you don't have time to turn it on. We have VSC in all our vehicles and I only take it off in the Vette and that is for well you know....

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I drive with mine off most of the time. Its a reaction/learned response. Did it in my mustang, did it in my gto etc. Just seems weird w/ it on. Id rather control the truck as opposed to the computer. :tu:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts