Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would start a thread and have all the old timers check in. Are some of you original old time members still out there? Hello Hello :D

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sanchez said:
I am here...
If this is old timers I was the FIRST Sequoia in the Texas TS Family.
Talk about old!
Yep you are right. I remember when you showed up in your Sequoia at one of the Tejas Toyota Meets. We really checked your ride out. :tu:

What other "old timers" are out their just reading this. Pop a post in here. :ts:

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
SATundra said:
Just thought I would start a thread and have all the old timers check in. Are some of you original old time members still out there? Hello Hello :D

Joe
You catchin any fish???---Buzz

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Buzzard said:
You catchin any fish???---Buzz
Heck no, in fact I haven't even been fishing since last December. :eek: That was the last time I took my boat out too, im not sure if it will even start anymore. :(

How about you, you been out? I see Dan posting every once in a while saying hes been fishing.

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude Boy said:
I'm still here, but not as often as I used to be! Original member #227, I think.
You have been around here forever. Some of the old timers are fading away (or spending less time on here) as time goes by.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
SATundra said:
Heck no, in fact I haven't even been fishing since last December. :eek: That was the last time I took my boat out too, im not sure if it will even start anymore. :(

How about you, you been out? I see Dan posting every once in a while saying hes been fishing.
Grandson and wife were in from Illinois--took them out a couple of times. Not hardley a bite. First time my boat has been out in over a year.
To HOT to fish .
Me an G-Ma got a new hobby anyway---Motorcycle riding. We bought a 1100 Shadow about a year ago. Its hot on the bike too --but we ride it anyway.---Buzz

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm still out here lurking...Currently in Idaho though, enjoying a 2 week vacation.

I've gotten back into Bike riding, so thats where my focus has been the last few months...and all my money...

good to see ya'll again...

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Buzz, I would have never figured you for a motorcycle guy. :D Enjoy your riding, but be safe. ;)

Dave, good to see you still around. Enjoy your vacation. I will be up in your neck of the woods at the end of August, entering a national R/C (radio control) event in Euless. :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
UH OH....Idea!

Hmmm....

I'm thinkin'! This could be dangerous (me thinkin'). :D

Let me do a little work on my sig line and see what we can drag in here on the " old timers - check in" thread.

Dan ;)

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Honorary member checking in.....

I never made it out to a meet with some of the others from CA, but you all gave me honorary status for chiming in and representing y'all at the jamboree out here when we (TundraSoul, Simias, Boone, someone else too I think) danced to YMCA!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Am I considered an old-timer? hehe

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
old timers good post

SATundra said:

Joe

I joined in sept 2000 around my birthday and wow does time fly been a member for more then 5 year's now geezz I usually dont keep a car/truck for more then 3 year's guess I like my truck well enough not part with it yet ;)

1 - 20 of 140 Posts