Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I sent off for an OME bumper sticker last week and it came today.

I was thinking bout maybg throwing it on the truck. I don't want to be the dousch bag that puts the Flowmaster bumper sticker on the truck and this isn't your run of the mill Procomp lift (no offense to the procomp guys), but it is very "selective" in application.

Here's the pic.

So, poll.... truck or not? Laptop?

(Mods, if you see this, will you add a poll for me? "yes to truck" and "no to truck") Thanks.

-rockstate

·
Registered
45 Posts
Seriously bro?...you're asking us if you should put stickers on your truck? I mean no disrespect here when I say, do what you want, and don't worry about what anybody else thinks. Myself, I'm not a fan of bumper stickers...but that doesn't mean you shouldn't put 'em on your truck if you like them.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I say leave it off.

toolman - welcome to the forum. Thats what people do here... ask for opinions.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the opinions guys.

I am not partial to bumper stickers. I wish the OME sticker was as small as teh ARB one and I'd throw it on in a heartbeat. I don't really care if ppl know what I have on the truck, so I might leave it off.

I might do a tape mount and see how it looks tomorrow and go from there.

-rockstate

·
Registered
424 Posts
I find inconspicuous spots for the few that represent things I feel fit the look I am going for for my truck ( and me). I am not too sure about the big one. It is yours.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe I could take an x-acto knife and trim off the rig on the side of the pic. maybe that'd make it look a bit better.

I'm with ya on that one Montanaguy

-rockstate

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Bumper stickers? On your beautiful truck???? I don't think so. Get a board in your workshop/tool storage area and load it up with all of the stickers you can find. Hang it on the wall and call it good.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I say just stick it underneath the hood. I only have one sticker on my truck. It is the URD sticker i got from when I bought my long tube headers. I liked that one only because it had the letters in white with a clear sticker. I put that one on my back window. I dont think I could ever put a bumper sticker on my bumper though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
......Get a board in your workshop/tool storage area and load it up with all of the stickers you can find. Hang it on the wall and call it good.
Precisely what I do....'cept instead of a board, they go on my Toolbox.

I meant no disrespect to the OP. I know what forums are for, and I know people come here for opinions, as well as to tap experience, and knowledge. My dad always told me that opinions are like butt holes (I'd use another word there, but don't want to offend), everybody's got one..and they're usually all a little bit different!!

Seriously though... I meant no disrespect. Cheers, Toolman_Johnny

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Precisely what I do....'cept instead of a board, they go on my Toolbox.

I meant no disrespect to the OP. I know what forums are for, and I know people come here for opinions, as well as to tap experience, and knowledge. My dad always told me that opinions are like butt holes (I'd use another word there, but don't want to offend), everybody's got one!!

Seriously though... I meant no disrespect. Cheers, Toolman_Johnny
haha no disrespect taken. I've got thicker skin than some/most on here, so you can't offend me - unless you take it person about the Ranch Hand (Barney :angrywife:)

-rockstate

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
Laptop or dorm room wall.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
When I debadged my truck I put the badges on my garage refrigerator, that would be a great place for that sticker too. I don't mind stickers, I have a tundra solutions sticker on my truck. That sticker is just so large. Do as others have said and trim it. That might look good...

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The white is not part of the sticker, just the paper it's on. I will cut off the truck and go from there. Will probably do this all tomorrow since I have a busy night.

-rockstate

·
Registered
3 Posts
i say leave it off! i agree though it is your truck.....i have a sticker on my truck but its part of my truck club for us to identify. i dont have any decals from any of the things ive done to it. i say debadge and no stickers unless its a bad a$$ sticker or a one of a kind or a truck club or something that will accent you and your truck! i also agree with some of the others that you should get a board or something to put all your stickers on!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts