Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gentlemen..and ladies if any..

trying out my canon 50D camera i clicked one picture of my tundra in the mall parking lot..here is my 2010 Canadian Spec RCSB Pyrite Mica 5.7L tundra :)

mods on my car as of now are:
1) DT long tube headers
2) Custom Under cab 2-tip sleeper exhaust
3) K&N induction Kit
4) Unichip Q+ tuned to 358 rwhp on a fair reading dynojet
5) Volk TE37 Large PCD (for offroad vehicles) 18x9.5 with michilen 285/75r18

waiting to be intalled within the next 6 weeks:
1) TRD supercharger
2) King Front coilovers with reserviors and rear reservior shocks
3) Custom Light weight Rear bumper (i was forced to do this mod as i backed into a light pole:sleep: and toyot does not import tundras or any related parts for this truck)
4) Custom Front lighter weight bumper with 4 lightforce's

thanks for looking :afro:

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Cargo bed length in the standard box is 78.7".

The Volks look incredible, especially when they are color matched to a darker vehicle. They are supposed to be incredibly light also.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Thats it! I am getting a 2010 grille... They are sooo niceeee. Great looking truck RCSB fo life

·
Registered
397 Posts
Very nice truck and I like the wheels a lot!

Have fun with your 50d also. What lens you got?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I think it will look better when you get some MORE chrome. Looks good now too. And chrome will make it go faster. Fact. :D

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
His wheels match the color of his truck, and it looks great. Why ruin that with an accent that undos the effect?

Chrome looks nice on my Salsa, but I have silver wheels, so...it works.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
NIIIIICEE - Dude the TE37 are hands down the nicest looking wheels on the Tundra.. I looked everywhere for them with no luck... Where did you buy them from and for how much if you dont mind me asking.. I ended up going with the Alcoa Forged 20"ers from Sparks; would still trade for the 37s

Nice looking truck; will be looking for you when im in AE next ;)

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
TE37s look fantastic on a lot of cars. I think it's one of the best designs to ever come from Rays Engineering. Most Volk wheels are super light. I'm running their GT-S's on my Z, another nice look'n wheel :D

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Reminds of this truck. Not the kind of rims I picture on a truck, maybe a lowered Honda. They look nice on both trucks:tu:

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Looks good! Great color choice!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey guys..
first of..thanks alot for your comments...
and i agree..i do need to get rid of the chrome..however i cant find one sinle place in dubai who paints or knows how to paint chrome...beleive me that was my first intended mod...do if any of you has a "DIY" or "know-how" to paint chrom...atleast the grill, please share :)

regarding the volks..yes sir they are very very light...to whomever asked where and howmuch i got them for..well there is this guy who pre-orders them locally for the Tundra, Lexus LX470 and Landcruiser fitments...they run me 4495 USD with the tyres..i think they were about 3270 USD without the tyres...but yes they are definately worth every penny... :)

truck is in the workshop now getting a new rear bumber...i should get it out any day now..sometime next week...it will go back in for the blower and the week after for the king shocks :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i dont know about any tail gait failure however mine is holding strong and never gave me a problem. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts