Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two quick bits of information before someone starts the beatings.
Yes I have searched this topic and I have been a member since before I got my Tundra New in 2002. New name, I couldn't remember the old password. Too many accounts to keep track.

OK. I have a light out no big deal but now i have replaced that light and it still wont work.
Question:
1) Is there a separate circuit for each side of the Head Lights?
2) Where is the Relay located?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Did you try checking fer power at the socket? The headlight relay should be in the engine bay (if it has one). It should be near the battery side of the fender. It won't be in the passenger compartment...that's fer sure. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,925 Posts
I ended up replacing the passenger side bulb. Apparently it was on its way out. Picked up two replacement bulbs as I figured the driver's side should be ready to burn out soon too. No problems.

As a side note - I polished my headlight lens covers with Mothers and WOW!! My lights are twice as bright now.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I ended up replacing the passenger side bulb. Apparently it was on its way out. Picked up two replacement bulbs as I figured the driver's side should be ready to burn out soon too. No problems.

As a side note - I polished my headlight lens covers with Mothers and WOW!! My lights are twice as bright now.
Now seal the plastic with some UV resistant clear coat or yer lenses will fog up within a month. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts