Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK lets do this post the Optional Regional Tundra Packages in your area with photos if you can.

There has been a lot of question about what regional packages are out there and what parts come with these packages so post what's in your area.

None these packages are factory they are regional packages only.

Southeast Toyota area.

Here's the XSP Package in my area.

·
Premium Member
5,472 Posts
I don't think that the Northeast has any. All I've ever seen around here is the stuff straight off the Toyota website.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I don't think that the Northeast has any. All I've ever seen around here is the stuff straight off the Toyota website.
Yeah I think only Southeast Toyota Distributors (SET) and Gulf States Toyota (GST) offer those special packages and are installed at the port, not factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Gulf States Toyota offers the TSS package.

2007-2010

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
They could do without the rear panel TSS badge.... just too much going on there.

Nothing in the Midwest.... not too many tundras running around out here though.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah I think only Southeast Toyota Distributors (SET) and Gulf States Toyota (GST) offer those special packages and are installed at the port, not factory.
This is correct.

Gulf States Toyota (copied from dealer web sites):

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yes, that's the same truck... lol. The package has different names depending on the state where you buy it.

There's also an A/T package that comes with silver 20's and BFG A/T's along with a chrome version of the same package.

Then there's the T-Force package which I think most people have seen:

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Is the T-force package port installed or dealer installed? For some reason I was thinking it was a dealer installed package?

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
I think the only difference between the GST TSS and the SET XSP is that the XSP has a carbon fiber overlay on the dash.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I am glad. period. Since the regional packages are bolt-ons, you could do your own for less. I am sure you could get any of the pieces from a dealer in the region if say you wanted TSS bed badges.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think the carbon fiber dash kit would look great with my all black interior...anyone know where to buy it and how much?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Is the T-force package port installed or dealer installed? For some reason I was thinking it was a dealer installed package?
It's port-installed. Like others said though, all the port-installed parts are available separately for installation by the dealer (or the owner). And yes, it's almost ALWAYS cheaper to install them yourself instead of having them port-installed but if they're port- or dealer-installed they are covered by the 3/36 warranty. I can't speak for SET, but the accessories available from GST have been pretty weak up until the last couple of years when they've really started to focus more on it.

Also, I forgot to mention the Lucchese edition Tundra by GST, although I think they were produced in very limited numbers. I've only seen a handful of them in person.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I have the Lucchese edition, can post up a picture of the window sheet but basically it has badges above the limiteds and on the tailgate saying "lucchese edition", ostrich leather accents on the console, door inserts, and headrests. Lucchese embroidered branded floor mats, imitation wood dash applique and steering wheel like on the platinum. According to the sticker it was a $3k add on.

Mine is the only green one in existence I believe and one of the few doublecabs, however the white and black ones are two toned painted with gold on the bottom and the fender flares.

can see the badge above the limited here:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts