Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't take it any longer. I ordered my Tundra yesterday. I ordered a dc 4X4 with the TRD suspension package. I ordered the slate metallic with chrome side steps.

I can't wait!

·
Registered
226 Posts
I ordered mine March 31st...according to my dealer. Crewmax 4x4 limited, slate metallic, with graphite interior. I am in Wisconsin so I didn't want the chrome boards as they will be harder to maintain and start getting rust spots in about 2 years due to heavy salting in the winter. I am going with the Stainless steel step boards to avoid that problem and IMO, they look a little "tougher". I also opted away from the moonroof. I have that both of teh cars I currently have and it only gets opened about 3-5 times/year. Couldn't justify $800 for that. I am excited for you, but also sad knowing that we will be waiting for 12 weeks with the special orders.:cry: :tu:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats guys on your DC and CrewMax orders:tu: Your going to love the new Tundra. Be prepared to always have that perpetual grin everytime you drive this monster. I do hope you both are getting the 5.7L motor:D

Cheers:tu:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered th 5.7 for sure. Are you kidding me....the 0-60 times and the available tow capacity of the 5.7 are making me drool right now.

I have a 23ft 5500lb travel trailer and a family of four ready to head to the Grand Canyon this July. The Tundra will surely make that trip enjoyable.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the SR5 Grey interior. I am a little concerned about the light color of the carpet, but I think it will be fine because shoes are not allowed in the truck......Just kidding....

The carpet is light, but I have good floor mats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts