Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many ORIGINAL OWNERS of Solar convertibles are still left on this board??? We still have our 2006SE convertable and still enjoy the top down experience. Lets hear how your convertible is treating you?? Mine is great. I know the moderator is not one of us and drives a ugly truck.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I bought an o6 rag top Salara & enjoy it to no end. I bought it new in New Jersey. Now in Florida & having some great weather, especially in the evening. Pretty soon it will be to hot to put the top down during the afternoon. Blazing hot sun. I have 32 thousand miles on it. I'll be returning to New Jersey very soon but I use the "auto Train" rather than drive back. Saw a Mercury Turnpike Cruiser recently, wow, talk a a big car-WOW It was a 1957 & still in good shape. What do you think of the Lexus rag top? Comes with a 350 horsepower V-8 as one of the options. Coal miner

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
How many ORIGINAL OWNERS of Solar convertibles are still left on this board??? We still have our 2006SE convertable and still enjoy the top down experience. Lets hear how your convertible is treating you?? Mine is great. I know the moderator is not one of us and drives a ugly truck.
LOL - you're still on that bend? As they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." ;)

I can't imagine ever getting my old ragtop through the roads, trails and open fields my "ugly truck" takes me these days. Though I miss having a sleek ragtop to cruise around in, I don't miss the headaches it gave me mechanically (mostly all to my own undoing, as I pioneered many modifications in exhaust and suspension over the years... nothing I'd ever wish to take on again with a daily driver).

Blaze on you sun-worshipers... enjoy the topless summer! :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
You don't go go a wedding in work overalls or do you take a pretty girl out on a date in a muddy old truck. YOU USE A Sharp rag top. Fot the field work I use my 2000 Tundra work truck So I get to enjoy both. Coal miner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts