Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Nice contrast in styles! I am liking the color matched handles and mirror covers; I may have to check into changing mine.....

Your truck is VERY SMOOTH!

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mines the lifted one drivensites is the lowered one just for reference...and on top of that mine gets a new lift soon with 37s and 20s...

·
Registered
186 Posts
tell driven to stop modding his truck he is doing everything i want to do to mine and since i see his like that already it makes me want to mod mine even more!!

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
mines the lifted one drivensites is the lowered one just for reference...and on top of that mine gets a new lift soon with 37s and 20s...
I like yours better !

·
Registered
383 Posts
Sorry bro I only got one pic that whole day, but it was a good one. Hope you guys had fun. Rollins is looking for a white crewmax as we speak and wants to do the Bulletproof lift with black 22x14 wheels.

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
Sorry bro I only got one pic that whole day, but it was a good one. Hope you guys had fun. Rollins is looking for a white crewmax as we speak and wants to do the Bulletproof lift with black 22x14 wheels.

GOOD GRIEF !!!!!!!!!! That Monster looks MEAN !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
It was ridiculous how easily he was spinning those 35's with the supercharger.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Yep, you can definitely see the outline of the intercooler under the black grill. I am thinking about getting some of the black netting material people used to use during love bug season and putting behind my grill to help hide the intercooler.. I like suprises...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hankook dynapro MTs 35x12.50 18r
Thanks...I was hoping you would say 33's, don't know if i can talk the wife into a leveling kit and 35's. It was like pulling teeth to get the her to cosign for leveling kit, 33's, and a set of N-fabs. FML

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks...I was hoping you would say 33's, don't know if i can talk the wife into a leveling kit and 35's. It was like pulling teeth to get the her to cosign for leveling kit, 33's, and a set of N-fabs. FML
LOL if you lived on the island i would give them to you im going to 38s and bulletproof lift

1 - 20 of 22 Posts