Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My vsc light is flashing, the 4 lo light is flashing, the check engine light is flashing and the limited slip light is on. What's going on? The truck is stock 5.7l 2007 tundra.

·
Premium Member
5,472 Posts
Several possibilities and not enough information.:cool:
Is the truck stock, what engine/trans, etc.
Could be a wheel sensor, zero point calibration, or drive train.
Do a search for "4lo" and you'll get a BUNCH of threads to read!:eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No electrical work was done. BUT! I'm on my third radio in the truck. Also my new radio is not functioning properly AGAIN!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
No electrical work was done. BUT! I'm on my third radio in the truck. Also my new radio is not functioning properly AGAIN!
Well I have seen this when you accidently short something out from the radio it could cause this so maybe thats what your problem is. Have you tried to get the codes read to see whats truely maybe causing it ?
If you want maybe pull the battery lead off the battery and get leave off a few mins. Then plug it back on and it should clear any codes that may have fixed itself from a simple short or something and worth a try if you don't have a ODBC scanner to read and clear codes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Do you have full power? If not, sounds like what it does when it goes into limp mode, which would probably mean an AIP problem.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Hmm... Possibilities can be a lot of things. Bring it into a reputable shop or your dealer if it's still under warranty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts