Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the wiring diagram showing the wiring form the outside temp sensor to the overhead console? I'm trying to install a console in my Tundra and the temp is not working. I want to verify they sensor is using the same pins as the Tundra does.

Thanks,
JP

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? I'm stuck here and could really use some help. If someone has a manual and could tell me where the wires from the temp sensor go I would greatly appreciate it. Specifically looking for which pins on the connection at the overhead console and if they go anywhere other then straight from the sensor to the console.

Thanks

·
Registered
240 Posts
On a 2006 Tundra it's pins 4 & 5 for the outside air temp sensor.

The 2006 Sequoia uses the A/C ambient temp sensor via bus communication. Not really possible to make it work on your vehicle. The 2004 is similar.

What year is your donor vehicle?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On a 2006 Tundra it's pins 4 & 5 for the outside air temp sensor.

The 2006 Sequoia uses the A/C ambient temp sensor via bus communication. Not really possible to make it work on your vehicle. The 2004 is similar.

What year is your donor vehicle?
That's what I was afraid of. The unit came from a 2005 Sequoia. I've got the pin-out for the Tundra and was hoping they just used different pins for the Sequoia but it doesn't sound like it.

Thanks for the info!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts