Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased an 09 Tundra SR5 double cab. It does not have a sunroof and has the large overhead console. My issue is I want to install an overhead DVD player but the overhead console is way too big (long). Does anyone know if there is another option for the overhead console? Something that is much smaller in terms of length? I've looked continuously online and have been unable to find anything. I would imagine if you have a sunroof there has to be a different overhead console. Anyone know if this is true and where I could find one or the part number?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Find a 6 passenger model and check out the overhead on that.
You other option is to remove the overhead and just use the one with the monitor and player in it

·
E PLURIBUS UNUM
2,247 Posts
An overhead monitor will fit up there just fine. I put one up there myself and it works great. Look at the 10" model from TRDSparks... they are a forum sponsor and they carry an invision overhead unit that will fit perfectly. If you need installation help or specific questions just let me know..... If you search you should be able to find my posts with the pictures of the unit....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts