Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad has a 2003 tundra base model v6 2wd single cab.

he has this error p0031 Heater Circuit Low Malfunction.

Does anyone know anything about this and or solution possibly warranty service if such is applicable?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the same problem and am currently reserching a solution. But any info. anyone else has would be helpful. Thanx

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
That's the Bank 1 Sensor 1 O2 or A/F sensor

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am having this same error.

Eddie: in regards to your post "That's the Bank 1 Sensor 1 O2 or A/F sensor"
any more words of wisdom. What do I need to get to fix this problem and get my check engine light off.

Any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
276 Posts
gotta replace the sensor, honestly its not a HUGE deal, that just means the sensor well take longer to heat up, your lucky the sensor still works, my A/F ratio sensor is totaly dead.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I think Toyota extended the warranty period for 02 Sensors so why pay for them yourself, call a Service Writer and do not let them BS you! This was done due to the enormous ammount of people that have had these issues and there is a TSB and an Extension for repairs! Think it's 8 years or 80K??

·
Registered
3 Posts
HOGWILD
Re: p0031 CEL ERROR
I think Toyota extended the warranty period for 02 Sensors so why pay for them yourself, call a Service Writer and do not let them BS you! This was done due to the enormous ammount of people that have had these issues and there is a TSB and an Extension for repairs! Think it's 8 years or 80K??
I heard they had for 02 models- but what about 03?

I have a 03 V6 Tundra.

Anywhere I can find out info on the TSB and an Extension for repairs? I have 71,000

·
Registered
308 Posts
its covered up to 7 years or 90,000 on 2000 throught mid-2002 Tundras throwing P0135 or P0155 codes. If your truck was covered, you should have received a letter from Toyota.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts