Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 tundra 4.7. I have installed a bypass module on the mass air but I get a P0418 code. From what I can tell this mean the pump need to be changed even though the bypass is there. I have check the green fuse and it is fine. The AIS driver/module is working fine as well. So does anyone have a wiring diagram for the AIS system. Or does anyone know if I could possible just wire a resistor into the red wire leaving the driver and then ground it so it appears to operator correctly for the ECU. Im almost ready to buy a cheap AIS pump that has similar specs and just cut the plug and wire it in and mount on the firewall so it has a pump tp run. ANY IDEAS

·
Registered
775 Posts
Engineered to be safe and easy to install. The p0418 is 99.9% of the time an open circuit of the air pump motor. You can't get to the pump motor or connector on your vehicle without removing the intake. The PPP installs at the air injection control driver so you don't have to pull the intake or replace the air pump when using one of our bypass kits. We see a lot of problems with the aftermarket parts not being the right specs and causing the same code.

Pump Proxy Packs for P0418/P0419

We see it enough we have combo kits with them.

SAIS Bypass Kits with PPP

1 - 2 of 2 Posts