Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Pacesetter Shorty headers, never installed, brand new with gaskets and instructions. I will post pics later tonight. $200 plus actual shipping costs. Located in Denver

I updated with some pics, but didn't show the 02 bunghole which is on the other side of the collector. I will take more pics tonight hopefully.

214-552-5949

Exhaust manifold Automotive exhaust Auto part
Auto part Automotive exterior Vehicle Exhaust manifold Car
Auto part Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Compact car
Auto part Automotive exhaust Exhaust manifold Automotive exterior Bumper
Auto part

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Updating with a few more pictures to show the 02 bung, and also to show the trueness of the mounting surface:

·
Super Moderator
1,772 Posts
Add some tags: See below ...( I added 2 for you that I'm only allowed)...and add some terms/names/key words to draw attention to this ad.
When people are searching through-out Google, on Tundra headers or even coilovers, lifts, etc if you ad those tags, your ad should be visible on the entire WWW.

·
Super Moderator
1,772 Posts
I'd add more to help. If I could.
But I already told the seller how to add traffic/viewership from the World Wide Web/Smartphone & Google Searchers aiding in his sale.
It's now up to him to do it and.... I still don't see that it has happened.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello. Are these still available? What coating are on them, ceramic or SS? Will these fit an 04 Double Cab 2wd auto TRD? Thanks

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys I am so sorry that I have not been attentive to this thread. I guess I need to update my email settings so I know when people are posting on this. Yes these will fit an 04 tundra. These will fit all the 4.7 motors that are non VVTi. I'm not sure about the VVTi motors, if they will fit or not. Gentlemen, thank you for the tips on adding keywords. You have been liked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts