Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling out all Tundra owners in the Portland / Vancouver area. Portland International raceway is running Les Schwab late night drags on most week ends. Friday and Saturday nights 6:00--11:00 pm. The cost to enter PIR is $8.00 or $25.00 to race. There is also a one time $10.00 fee for a PIR license (good for one year) I think this would be a great place to have a Tundra Meet and greet. there is a lot of space to line up are trucks and show them off. Great entertainment for $8.00 and you will see some really fast cars!!!! They have concessions, with food and beer. Just a thought. This doesn’t have to be too organized, just show up, and shoot the $hit, maybe even run some ¼ miles. Any interest in this????

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sounds like a fun time to be had. I will plan to show up on the next decent (weather wise) Saturday night.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds great!!! There are a couple of out of towners showing interest. sounds like 5 prospects so far

·
Registered
9 Posts
i would prolly be able to make it :)

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
I may be able to make it depending on my work schedule.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any suggestions on a week end date? If it rains they will close the track!!! This is the schedule at PIR. 2010 Schedule.

·
Registered
175 Posts
This sounds like a whole lotta fun! I'm from Eugene but could make a trip up there for a saturday night run, I have plenty of buddies I need to visit anyways in Ptown.

Send out some dates you think are promising and I will confirm/deny-

Thanks
Z

1 - 8 of 8 Posts