Toyota Tundra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paid Hit Men, and lie starters

2K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  DevinSixtySeven 
#1 ·
Please vacate the property immediately, and find yourself a better truck, if you can.

#2 ·
Not everyone likes the new Tundra. I always wonder about people that have nothing better to do than to troll a site bad mouthing whatever. For instance, I don't think I would ever purchase a Dodge but I also have no desire to find a Dodge truck forum to bash them. What a waste of time for me that would be. Most people that would do something like this are most likely miserable about every aspect of their life. Misery loves company.

#5 ·
The biggest "lie starter" is easily Cooper S and his 24.2 MPG 2007 5.7 Tundra 4x4
Did he specify U.S. gallons?The Canadian rating for the 2007 tundra dc 4x4 is 24mpg(imperial gallon).My first 600mile trip resulted in 21 mpg(imperial gallon).I was driving 70 to 75mph,the vehicle is not broken in and the box cover is not yet installed.Once the truck is broken in and the boxcover installed,I could probably make 24mpg if I kept the speed down a bit and was very gentle on acceleration.

#6 ·
The biggest "lie starter" is easily Cooper S and his 24.2 MPG 2007 5.7 Tundra 4x4, but who's counting? :D
Grow up and get a life while your at it. This has to be like the 5th or 6th thread where you have mentioned this. Whats next....you going to follow me around and calculate my mileage for me?

#7 ·
Grow up and get a life while your at it. This has to be like the 5th or 6th thread where you have mentioned this. Whats next....you going to follow me around and calculate my mileage for me?
Do you deny that you "claim" to get 24.2 with your Tundra? I can easily find your claim and repost it.

Please explain your driving habits to all of us because it seems most of us get roughly half what yours "gets". :ts:

#8 ·
Please explain your driving habits to all of us because it seems most of us get roughly half what yours "gets". :ts:
Yotoya, It has been posted many times that 16+ highway is what folks are getting and since he didn't claim 32+ then that is not half. You have made it a point to call anyone claiming over 14 a liar. No need to keep up this attack on Cooper to take the heat off of your claims. Give it a rest!

#13 ·
It's interesting to me that anyone who doesn't express 100% love for a new Tundra is a Troll or someone from another forum that is bashing Toyota just for the fun of it. Believe me, there are people who can buy something new and speak honestly about it, whether it be good or bad.

#15 ·
rosskoss said:
Moderators, please use the magic ban wand.
We could send everyone with an attitude to band camp...
cliff clavin said:
don't ban, pass the popcorn and bons bons.....
But as he points out the 07 Tundra forum provides no end of amusement to the 1st-gen forums :devil:.

Feel free to page me if it's the Second Coming of Dave Peters :cool:. Otherwise, you're all adults, you can sort it out...I think :devil:

-Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.