Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lost one of the rubber strips that go in the roof rack tracks on my Crew Max. Anyone know what the part number is? The one I lost is the right side front.
I guess it came off in a car wash, not sure, just noticed it missing today.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
take it to the dealer, also do a search on here for other threads. alot of people have been able to get that warrantteed since it seems to be somewhat common for them to come lose. mine havent but i know others have and gotten them replaced.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I found a long piece of rubber in the bed one day, took me a while to figure out what it was. Everyone seems to lose the passenger side. I cleaned mine and put some silicon on it, frammed it back down in the channel. Has stayed..

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
take it to the dealer, also do a search on here for other threads. alot of people have been able to get that warrantteed since it seems to be somewhat common for them to come lose. mine havent but i know others have and gotten them replaced.
Yes, if you are under 36k OR have the extended warranty the dealer will replace them.:tu:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here are the numbers I used for My 07. They should be the same for the 08.

75551 MOULDING, ROOF DRIP SIDE FINISH, RH
75561 CLIP, ROOF DRIP SIDE FINISH MOULDING, NO.1

75552 MOULDING, ROOF DRIP SIDE FINISH, LH
75562 CLIP, ROOF DRIP SIDE FINISH MOULDING, NO.2
ToyoDIY.com

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Let me get this straight...you took your beautiful truck in a car wash???? And it tore something off right? Bet those nasty slinging rags they use scratched the finished too. Never, never, ever do that again. Ever.

Sheesh.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Let me get this straight...you took your beautiful truck in a car wash???? And it tore something off right? Bet those nasty slinging rags they use scratched the finished too. Never, never, ever do that again. Ever.

Sheesh.
well there are such things as a touchless carwash too you know. high pressure and blowers can rip it off just as easy...so in his defense maybe its not as bad as it sounds? :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts