Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Please see attached...

I think I am looking for 2 part numbers (1 if this is a weldment).

I believe these are called the Hood Lock Support and the Bumper Filler Brace.

These are on a 2002 Tundra.

Thanks!
<TUNDRA>

Attachments

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
try this site but do not pay attention to prices cause they are no good! Some parts are VIN# specific so i would be aware that even going to a Toyota parts counter you possibly could need your VIN# to get the correct part! As expensive as parts are it can really alleviate confusion by having the Vin# in your wallet!!

ToyoDIY.com
parts such as those are probably going to be hard to find on this site but not impossible, probably a lot easier at a Toyota parts counter!

·
Registered
756 Posts
try this site but do not pay attention to prices cause they are no good! Some parts are VIN# specific so i would be aware that even going to a Toyota parts counter you possibly could need your VIN# to get the correct part! As expensive as parts are it can really alleviate confusion by having the Vin# in your wallet!!

ToyoDIY.com
parts such as those are probably going to be hard to find on this site but not impossible, probably a lot easier at a Toyota parts counter!

or the bone yard, no part number required.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
i agree with boneyard parts but i have not been able to find too many parts here at my local upull boneyards or the theypull ones either. I have noticed that most places charge close to the 25% discount i get on new parts so i normally go with new parts cause they have a warranty from Toyota. Most of those guys are crazy high on used parts becasue they know the value of the new parts and i guess they sell a bunch of them depending on the demand i suppose?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply guys.

I went to the dealer and found the part to be a weldment 53217-0C010

<TUNDRA>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts