Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

Perhaps you can help point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a parts catalog (paper, CD, or online) for my 2000 Tundra. I'd also like to find someplace that I can purchase Toyota parts online.

Here is the deal, my Tundra just passed it's frame inspection so I'm going to keep it till the wheels fall off. It is in good shape but there are a few things I'd like to replace. These things are not generic parts but Tundra specific. Trying to find the part number is near impossible. In the past, I've ordered parts from the parts counter of the local dealership but that is a hassle with my odd schedule.

I fiddle around with a couple general aviation airplanes and the parts situation is a dream. I have service manuals and parts catalogs for both at a very reasonable price. Looking up a specific part number is effortless and armed with that information, I can go to at least half a dozen online parts suppliers and order whatever I need, shipped to my house. There are several salvage yards that do the same thing.

Is there an automotive equivelent? I've searched the web and this site to no avail (lack of skill on my part probably). There certainly is a way to find this information without going to the dealership....

Thanks in advance!!

PP

·
Registered
159 Posts
I destroyed my right side mirror and had a difficult time finding a new one.
I went to Toyotapartszone.com and put in my vin # where every part for my truck was listed.
I ordered it and it is coming tomorrow. It is nice to be able to get the info on specific parts
for a individual vehicle.

·
Registered
374 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts