Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys where can we get parts and not get screwed on customs/taxes? I checked nsor.com and interioroffroad.net but they dont have what I want. Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for a susp lift kit, grill guard and other gadgets for my toy, I've ordered stuff from the states b4 only to find out I had to pay just as much for the taxes and broker fees, so it's not worth buying anything from the states unless you can sneak it in.:devil:

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
I'm looking for a susp lift kit, grill guard and other gadgets for my toy, I've ordered stuff from the states b4 only to find out I had to pay just as much for the taxes and broker fees, so it's not worth buying anything from the states unless you can sneak it in.:devil:
Judging by the prices the American's quote, it seems like a lot of things are just as cheap here, sometimes cheaper.

Are you close to Toronto?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I'm just west of T.O in Georgetown. Or north in Bradford, depending on where I feel like living:D . Where do you pick up your parts from?

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
The only place I've gone is Overdrive in Newmarket. Which is on Yonge, just south of Davis, on the East side beside the Rogers store.

There's another one in Barrie, south of Molsons Park drive on Byrne, which is one major intersection west of the 400.

You can check Overdrive Automotive

They have a fair bit in the store.

You can buy through the special parts catalogue at Canadian Tire too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great, I'll have to check those out thanks for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts