Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My passanger side rear window just stopped rolling down :( I can hear it click when I use the drivers switch panel but it doesn't move. The window switch for that window doesn't do anything. Curious if anyone has a fuse diagram so I don't have to check all of them? Any tips are appreciated! -Brett

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you cannot get it to move at all using either the driver door master switch or the door switch where the window is located, then it's most likely the window motor. You can remove the door panel and find the window motor connector. Disconnect it and try applying power and ground the the two pins in the connector. Try it both ways reversing the polarity of your connections. One will make it go up and the other will go down. This will rule out any wiring problems all together. If you window DOES move using this method, then you have a problem in your switches or wiring. 90% of the time it's the motor, and the rest of the time it's usually the master switch. Be prepared for a price shock for either part. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im hoping thats not the case, the truck only has 23k miles:mad: Any idea what fuse would corrispond with the window? Waiting for it to warm up before I pull off the door panel..

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi, if you check out the fuse & it's good and you find out it's the regulator/motor. you can buy used.
i would check out LKQ on line salvage. the parts even electical come with a 6month warrenty.
check them out.
good luck,
gorilla

1 - 6 of 6 Posts