Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
I just did this with a u haul.
Same guy gives me a scratched up truck and I say this is really bad, he says no problem. Next day he is all upset I damaged the u haul. Says it is going to cost me and forgets me bringing it up the day before with him. I guess he did not see me take pictures in his lot with my phone before I left. He remembers the damage after I show him the pics.

I always do a walk around my vehicle before I go in to claim it

Nice. :D

And dakster bro allz you gotta do is go out and buy yourself a few loafs of cheap bread and then figure out where those service dept monkeys that parked your nice truck under the bird tree park THEIR cars...:devil:

· Registered
104 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
I like the loaf of bread idea...
Haha this one time my buddy devin threw a couple of those dollar cheeseburgs from mac shack (aka mcdonalds) in the bed of my truck without me knowing and while we were eating our food i looked in my rearview and saw a SWARM of seagullz descending on the back of my truck. I was like wtf lol...then he fessed up. We threw a bun on the hood and started to drive away and this one brave gull came and snatched it up...it was frikkin hilarious to watch :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.