Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
520 Posts
You better watch out in the dealers,we took my camry 2008 to do the pedal fix.And guess what?They mess up bad,they cut the pedal 1 1/2 of the bottom :eek:,and intalled the plastic part on the top of the pedal.And i think the did something to the ecu too.Now the car comes to a breaking neck stop,every time you press the brake pedal.:mad:.Now guess what ?Im ready to take action soon.:cool:
That right there is absolutely a hack job. I can't believe Toyota approves that as a permanent fix. It looks like crap.

· Registered
520 Posts
Say what you want about some people not caring about what it looks like - for them to cut it down with a grinder is a hackjob. I'd be willing to bet the majority of people who took their car in for a "fix" and were showed that would be upset with it no matter what their background in cars. Even someone with minimal knowledge of automobiles has to see that "fix" for what it is.

You honestly don't see anything wrong with them doing that?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.