Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I had my gas pedal recall done in May and now I have recieved compensation for my patience and trouble. I recieved a complementary battery test coupon. I am amazed at the largess of Toyota. When I took it in, I hoped for a wash since it took over an hour, but to recieve a battery test 3 months later for a 2 year old vehicle is soooooo much better. I hope you all get one for your time and trouble too, but you might not since this is my 6th Toyota and I am sure that they are taking special care of such a great customer. Here is my offer:

"Thank you for your patience and understanding while having the safety recall remedy completed on your 2008 Sequoia. For over 50 years, Toyota has built its reputation on quality, dependability, reliability and safety. We are confident that the plans we have in place will strengthen your faith and confidence in Toyota.

In the meantime, enjoy this complimentary offer, and
thank you for your business."

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well I received a large settlement, the terms of which I cannot disclose!:p You shouldn't divulge the terms of your settlement either.

·
Registered
220 Posts
What a bunch of BS. However, my battery failed before the warranty was up. The dealer was trying to milk me for some additional money during an oil change by selling cabin air filer, air filter, injector cleaning, spit shine and oh, your battery is going bad and will soon fail. I said thanks and since its under warranty change it out!

The point, maybe that free battery test will come with a free battery.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually have a newer battery. When I bought the truck in 08, the battery was dead because it was sitting on the lot too long. Remember, they weren't selling so well with $4 gas. Anyway, got a new battery when I drove off the lot. I'm also past my 36000mi warranty, so I'd be my dime they were looking to pry from my empty wallet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts