1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
IMO you might as well send me the $75 you would spend on that and smash your balls with a hammer. I have never heard of those ebay chips, programmers, etc. doing anything but making your wallet lighter.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha. ha.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I pretty much thought that when I that it wasnt really a "performance" improvement. I havent ordered any of it, just looking around. Preciate the honesty.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I wouldn't trust ANY of the 25-100 dollar magic chips promising miracles. Intake or exhaust for a SMALL bump in high end horsepower, headers for a SMALL bump in low/mid range torque. Supercharger or some sort of real programmer for real power you can feel behind the wheel. Ebay chip if you just feel like you want to have 50 dollars less to your name with nothing to show for it.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
IMO you might as well send me the $75 you would spend on that and smash your balls with a hammer. I have never heard of those ebay chips, programmers, etc. doing anything but making your wallet lighter.
That post made my morning LOL hahahahahahahahahaha i just laughed super loud and my co workers looked at me like i was crazy

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
From the ad:

* Increases torque at low and middle speeds.
* Stabilizes idling and improves engine kink-over. (What the hell is "engine kink-over"? And is it something you want or don't want?)
* Improves engine response.
* Increases headlight brightness.
* Improves fuel economy.
* Improves battery life.
* Improves bass sound.

Wow! All that for a $79 chip??? How could you go wrong?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts