Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've got one...it does drone a little bit, but I like loud exhaust. When I bought it, they were on sale...I think for $200 or $300? I don't remember.

The muffler it comes with is small and a lot lighter than the stock muffler.

Alex

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Was surfing thu Performance Products last nite and found a cat back for my 01 Sequoia.....Does anybody here know anything about them? Are they any good? Are they too loud/drone like the Gibson? Looking for some good $.02.....Thanks!:)

Here's the link.... https://www.performanceproducts4tru...603&name=Performance+Products+Exhaust+Systems

I had one, took it off because of the drone. Put a Borla dual exhaust Catback on and now it rumbles, much better sound. (Of course it was $600+ The Performance one is still sitting in my garage!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I have the Borla duals like Plamar. Nice rumble when you jump on it, quiet cruising on the freeway. The loud part is the K&N intake, almost too loud. Wife drives it and she does not complain about the exhaust noise. When I drive it, the kids are asking me to go faster to hear the sound. Gotta love the kids...... It was expensive though. $800 when I bought it 5 or 6yrs ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts