Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new as I just took delivery of my 07 tacoma crew cab, 4x4 off road truck yesterday. I have a home in San Felipe, Baja and intend on using my truck for my monthly trips. While waiting to take delivery on my truck I saw a Highlander on the showroom with dk grey or pewter colored (powdercoated I believe) side bars and asked the salesman where they came from or who made them..As expected he didn't know. All I have ever seen are chrome, stainless, or blk powdercoated. My truck is white, as was the Highlander, and the pewter colored side bars looked sweet!!! Very clean and different. Anybody else seen these or know who makes them or where I can purchase them? Any help?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dee Zee makes them. They are available online at sites that sell factory Toyota accessories and, of course, through your dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried the Dee Zee site and Toyota accessorie site and they show chrome and Blk. These were like the 3 inch round tube steps but looked like they were powdercoated a deep gunmetal grey/pewter color.. Thanks anyway...I will keep looking

1 - 5 of 5 Posts