Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased(this weekend) a 2010 Crewmax with the what I think is the middle of the road stock radio with bluetooth. I have setup a couple of phone numbers to my iPhone in the phone book. When looking at the text of the labels it has the number with the label "No Name". I have been reading through the book trying to figure out if I can had a label to it. It does have the voice label but no display label other than the number. Has anybody figured out how to add a text label to a number?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have recently purchased(this weekend) a 2010 Crewmax with the what I think is the middle of the road stock radio with bluetooth. I have setup a couple of phone numbers to my iPhone in the phone book. When looking at the text of the labels it has the number with the label "No Name". I have been reading through the book trying to figure out if I can had a label to it. It does have the voice label but no display label other than the number. Has anybody figured out how to add a text label to a number?

Thanks.
I would love to know how to do this to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts