Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I've seen a lot of new members having problems with posting photos so here some info.

Here's some other links.

How-To: Upload Photos to Your Photo Gallery
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/questions-and-comments/165206-how-upload-photos-your-photo-gallery/

Resize Your Digital Pictures Easily
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/questions-and-comments/125328-faq-resize-your-digital-pictures-easily/

I'll post the Photobucket info any any of you guys want to post the info for the other site feel free to do so.:tu:

OK lets start!

First you need a photo hosting account so I'll show you how with Photobucket.

First get yourself a photobucket account here.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Now here's the quickest way to post photos.

1-Click the upload button

3- Then this box will show up click the upload button.

3- Now in the pop up box select your computor you (user) then your photos.

4- Now find the photo in your photos you want to up load and click on it. The photo will up load to Photobucket.

5-Once it up loads you will see this left click on the IMG Code.

6- Now go to TS and in the post you wanted to post a photo in and (right click on paste) to select the photo then (left click) to paste it in the forum. And now you have posted a photo to the forum.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had someone ask me how to post large photos so here's the thread and all you need to do is search these tags to find it quick-- photo help , trd-x , uploading pictures.

Note any thread I started can be found with this tag --trd-x--;)

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
"First you need a photo hosting account so I'll show you how with Photobucket."

That is helpful, but not absolutely necessary. One can upload straight from their stick or photo folder on their respective computer. Resizing can be more difficult though.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ I agree with you 100%, but this is a way for the people just joining a forum to post photos without needing a lot of computor skills. You can use any free photo hosting site, but photobucket or TinyPic.com which are one and the same(company) is the easiest to use for beginners.;)

·
Registered
235 Posts
thanks trd-x, ive been so close but couldnt figure it out, sounds stupid but im not a young computer savy person, just young. ha ha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts