Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have photos of the new Tundras with a shell on the bed? Photos of any bed/cab configuration will do, but especially d-cab longbed photos.

Thanks! :clown:

·
Registered
226 Posts
I would like to see some pics also, but in Crewmax versions. Can't find a topper anywhere and snugtop doesn't think they will have one until June.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm getting ready to order a Z series A.R.E. topper for my soon-to-be-here double cab. I know they have them for the double cab, but I'm not sure about the Crewmax. I have a GlassTite on my F250 now, but it is supposed to be several months before they have them for the 07 Tundra.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone have pics of new Tundras with Shells?

·
Registered
394 Posts
I've got an A.R.E V-series on order (2-3 weeks) for my Black DC. I'll post pics when I get it. Mine is for work, so I've got "windoors" which detract from the look IMHO, but it is what it is.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey folks, post pics of your trucks with shells on them. I want to see them. Some longbeds too, I hope...

·
Registered
43 Posts
My A.R.E. cap ame in last week:)
But...........it came in scratched up so it had to go back:mad:

I was told it will be in late this week or early next week.
I'll post some pics when/if it comes in.

·
Registered
151 Posts
heres one I found at toyotafishing.com
Thats Mike Ianconelli standing on the hood.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would like to see some pics also, but in Crewmax versions. Can't find a topper anywhere and snugtop doesn't think they will have one until June.
That's the same information I have for the CrewMax. Nothing available. I am taking a cross country trip at the end of June, and need to have something in place.

So far, Leer is the only manufacturer that has released anything for the CrewMax . It is the 700 series Tonneua lid (Model 55TT), which became available this week. They actually updated thier website too only just this past Tuesday (05/15) showing the 800, 700, and 550 series. But as of yesterday, only the 700 series is available to order.

I spoke with Snugtop, and they say their lid (SL2) release is imminent, probably Mid to End of June, but no word on the actual Camper Shell.

I got to have something, so I ordered the 700 Series from Leer. Supposedly it will take up to no more than 4 weeks. I hope sooner.

Pepto:cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
That looks pretty sharp. What brand is it?

Now if only someone would post a pic of one on a DC longbed!
My ARE Z series will be in one week from today & installed the next day, 5-25. My long bed photos will be posted right after that. In the event someone else gets theirs prior to next Friday, my pics will be (yawn) old news. Stay tuned........

·
Registered
75 Posts
That looks pretty sharp. What brand is it?

Now if only someone would post a pic of one on a DC longbed!
Snugtop, I am impressed with the quality. All side windows are tinted. It does look better than the pic shows. I will take some more pics soon. Thanks for the :tu:
Bob

1 - 20 of 256 Posts