Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a feeling this may cause some trouble.
The reason I put this request up was because GM and Ford have this combination, thought it would be a nice to see.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I have a feeling this may cause some trouble.
The reason I put this request up was because GM and Ford have this combination, thought it would be a nice to see.

Thanks
Yes, and look how stupid those GM and Ford models look. I saw one of the new GM 1500 crewcab short boxes the other day. They're so incredibly disproportionate, that I was looking for the rest of the truck down the road somewhere.

Of course that's just my opinion. :D

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yes, and look how stupid those GM and Ford models look. I saw one of the new GM 1500 crewcab short boxes the other day. They're so incredibly disproportionate, that I was looking for the rest of the truck down the road somewhere.

Of course that's just my opinion. :D
I too was looking at these at the dealer and thought where is the bed? Aren't they about the same size as those wanna be Honda Truck beds? Not knocking Honda as they put out great vehicles like Toyota but never understood those trucks.

Knew a guy once that had one and was telling me how horrible the mileage was and had a V6. Think he told me 15 MPG or something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts