Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to order a 5.7 4x4 SR5 TRD for five weeks now. They were tough to find. Finally got tired of the uncertainty. My truck is a Silver/charcoal lightly optioned 5.7 4x4 Limited w/ TRD, Cold kit, Bedliner and sill protector/mats . I have chrome tube steps on order.

I love it. Its big. Fits in my garage with 2" to spare!

I'll post pics when I get a chance.:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
237 Posts
I tried to order a 5.7 4x4 SR5 TRD for five weeks now. They were tough to find. Finally got tired of the uncertainty. My truck is a Silver/charcoal lightly optioned 5.7 4x4 Limited w/ TRD, Cold kit, Bedliner and sill protector/mats . I have chrome tube steps on order.

I love it. Its big. Fits in my garage with 2" to spare!

I'll post pics when I get a chance.:D:D:D:D:D
Congrats on your new CM. I'm sure the Limited must be sweet with all the goodies. Post pictures ASAP:ts:

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I also picked mine up last night :tu: It was a pleasure to drive it 125 miles to work this morning.... now looking forward to the trip home.

07 Tundra TRD LTD (option C)

now tomorrow night I will be starting my trek from Minnesota to Utah... lets see how the new Tundra will handle the road trip :D

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
I also picked mine up last night :tu: It was a pleasure to drive it 125 miles to work this morning.... now looking forward to the trip home.

07 Tundra TRD LTD (option C)

now tomorrow night I will be starting my trek from Minnesota to Utah... lets see how the new Tundra will handle the road trip :D
WOW, you drive 250 miles a day to work and back:confused: Your CM looks great. Good luck with the Truck. The LTD must be so nice:D

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
You guys are freakin' killing me!!!!

I've been Access Cab fan (and I guess '07 DC fan) forever.

But now you guys have got me thinking CREWMAX!

Gosh this truck is AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well I like the Pyrite Mica (keeping clean is a factor) and the wife likes Salsa red pearl. I really like slate also, but my dad got his tundra in slate and I don't want the same color as him. He couldn't wait so he got his truck the first week they came out, I bet he is going to regret not getting a crewmax.

·
Registered
91 Posts
WOW, you drive 250 miles a day to work and back:confused: Your CM looks great. Good luck with the Truck. The LTD must be so nice:D
When I go onsite is when I travel 250 miles to work, thank goodness for the Internet!

I really enjoy driving the Crewmax, I knew there was a reason I held out for 7 weeks :tu:

I love the JBL/Bluetooth stereo, its got enough "punch" for me and then some and the handsfree bluetooth is fantastic... its awesome telling your truck what number to dial.... Kinda makes me feel like getting a custom licence plate with "KNIGHT" for the name, now I just need bluetooth in my Casio Pathfinder watch and I would be all set :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts