Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up on Wed, 1 day later than it was supposed to be here. So I was mobbing around in a 2007 Corolla for a day... :ymca:

I love the friggen thing, SOOOO much better than the last truck, in every way except one (take a guess as to what...)

I just finished giving it a clean shave today, tint later this week and something to cover up the god awful pink taillights. Prolly gonna smoke the 3rd brake light too, like I did to the marker lights on the WS6car. Debating on doing the black headlight mod, but will probably black out the front chrome Toyota emblem as well.

Stubb's SKOs are on the way as well, to be Line-x'd or Rhino'd. I'm sure more mods will follow. :D

Hood scoop FTW!!!!!11111

·
Registered
102 Posts
Does it fit in your garage?
The answer to that would depend on the size of this garage. Im my garage i could fit two of them front to back with five total in it. Then again my garage is over 1400 sq.ft. If your garage is of a more standard size, around 24' deep, it will fit!

·
Registered
355 Posts
The answer to that would depend on the size of this garage. Im my garage i could fit two of them front to back with five total in it. Then again my garage is over 1400 sq.ft. If your garage is of a more standard size, around 24' deep, it will fit!
I want your garage...pics?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Picked it up on Wed, 1 day later than it was supposed to be here. So I was mobbing around in a 2007 Corolla for a day... :ymca:

I love the friggen thing, SOOOO much better than the last truck, in every way except one (take a guess as to what...)

I just finished giving it a clean shave today, tint later this week and something to cover up the god awful pink taillights. Prolly gonna smoke the 3rd brake light too, like I did to the marker lights on the WS6car. Debating on doing the black headlight mod, but will probably black out the front chrome Toyota emblem as well.

Stubb's SKOs are on the way as well, to be Line-x'd or Rhino'd. I'm sure more mods will follow. :D

Hood scoop FTW!!!!!11111

Kinda makes me wish I had gotten blue instead of black...but its all pretty.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does it fit in your garage?
Tandem 3 car garage, so yeah it fits fine. Even with all this in there ;):

I didn't even have to move the trailer, and I have my lawn mower behind it, and still plenty of room to get in the cabinets:

The old truck:

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Congrats on your new ride, looks real nice... Get the Line-X Liner...:tu: You won't be dissapointed....

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congrats on your new ride, looks real nice... Get the Line-X Liner...:tu: You won't be dissapointed....
we have plastic beds...as I recall I don't think line-x is even good for the bed on our trucks...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Your white Tacoma Extended Cab TRD model looked very clean. Did you trade it in or sell it privately? I know they are bringing in top dollar in the used car market.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we have plastic beds...as I recall I don't think line-x is even good for the bed on our trucks...
He's talking about for my slider's, if you read the first post...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your white Tacoma Extended Cab TRD model looked very clean. Did you trade it in or sell it privately? I know they are bringing in top dollar in the used car market.
Thanks! Sold it private, for $13,800. It had almost 80K miles on it too.

Pics from the craigslist ad:

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Your absolutely right... I missread it... Thanks...

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Your new tacoma looks awesome!! :tu: :tu: Nice Truck!
Your old tacoma is sweet as well....and way to go a the resale. :tu:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts