Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a couple of pics of additions. Front chrome grill insert (hupcapsplus $49), Rear chrome Lift gate (Carson Toyota $149), and Rear Bumper Gaurd (truckdepo $189)

I am looking to add a front bumper guard and looking for chrome door handle covers. (any help with finding the covers is appreciated)

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LifeTech put me onto this one in particular. Perfect fit, a tad oversized so it completely covers the one on car. It snaps VERY tight into place and has a phenomenal shine. Excellent especially for $49 !!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Instructions in Japanese but basic diagrams were good. It took appx 2 hours to do the whole thing. After you pop off rear gate cover and remove the bolt holding the strap, its just a matter of removing all the bolts and rotating the wiper motor to get to a bolt. Slow and steady :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had vent shades on my 02 - the ones that go into channel - I actually removed them last year. I thought it took away from look, maybe if they came in clear......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.