Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to level the front of my Sequoia and need some idea how high to go (I'm using the Bilstein adjustable fronts).

Can I see some pics of your leveled rig?!

How much did you lift the front? Please include the tire size you are running.

Many thanks

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Check out the pictures in my gallery, and you can see how mine sits. It's currently adjusted to about 3.5" in the front with Downey Coilovers, and the diff drop with 265/75/16 tires right now. 285's will fit with no problem at all. It sat nose high in the front with it at 3.5" so I did 2" lift springs in the rear but you can also do a Daystar spacer to level it out. Plan to do the Zero Point Calibration once you are done with the alignment and lift install. Also make sure you rotate your tires at every oil change religiously...as the tires will want to cup on the outside edge before too long. I'm considering the long-travel coilovers, and the Camburg UCA's to see if that helps the alignment specs any.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Sometimes the lift can throw off the VSC, and it may become more sensitive or alarm more frequently. The zero point calibration is done at the dealership. I think it basically tells the vehicle where it's proper stance is?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts