Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, after some consistent harassment from one of my TS Brothers. Hint: he is from Texas and just posted a great thread on some Bargain Shopped Mods. Here are some different angles of my Myron & Davis Headrest DVD Players that I bought from another member from Texas for $365 in the classifieds and one of the License Plate Bracket that I bought from TRDSPARKS. Pics include top of Player where you load the disk and where the unit controls are, tilt pic, covers from front and back, and you can really tell the color match is right on.

2 wireless Headphones with 2 channels
2 wirelss remotes
1 Game Controller
2 accessory bags for Headphones, remotes
2 Headrest velcro covers so that the Players are not visible

You can play 2 separate movies, 1 movie and 1 game, or do same movie on both! This was a great buy.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice Tiger. Any idea what brand they are?

Are you putting the covers on the rear seats to match?
Mryon & Davis is the brand. Covers are only on the front, but they really match; I don't even think anyone would notice. When I put it in to the shows, the covers will be off anyway. Other than that it is my family vehicle; we really don't have friends in the back often.

Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
hahaha i still beat you to posting pics u turdd!!!! hahah but nice find and nice truck. love the LP bracket too. :p i cant even see that part of my bumper anymore

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha i still beat you to posting pics u turdd!!!! hahah but nice find and nice truck. love the LP bracket too. :p i cant even see that part of my bumper anymore
YUP, you got your pics up first; if it was a real competition though, I would have taken the pics in the snow! I have to say that this is the only time in my life that I have been called a "turdd" but I guess I have been called worse before. So what do you think of them now that you see the pics?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
YUP, you got your pics up first; if it was a real competition though, I would have taken the pics in the snow! I have to say that this is the only time in my life that I have been called a "turdd" but I guess I have been called worse before. So what do you think of them now that you see the pics?
hahah just messin with ya. i like em. i like your covers as well. i think all these things should have some sort of cover to keep prying eyes out.... :) you got a heck of a deal on them.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Alright, after some consistent harassment from one of my TS Brothers. Hint: he is from Texas and just posted a great thread on some Bargain Shopped Mods. Here are some different angles of my Myron & Davis Headrest DVD Players that I bought from another member from Texas for $365 in the classifieds and one of the License Plate Bracket that I bought from TRDSPARKS. Pics include top of Player where you load the disk and where the unit controls are, tilt pic, covers from front and back, and you can really tell the color match is right on.

2 wireless Headphones with 2 channels
2 wirelss remotes
1 Game Controller
2 accessory bags for Headphones, remotes
2 Headrest velcro covers so that the Players are not visible

You can play 2 separate movies, 1 movie and 1 game, or do same movie on both! This was a great buy.

I really wish I would've checked the classifieds for those. I would've bought immediately. NICE FIND!!!!! Sell them to me when you're done with them. :D

·
Premium Member
2002 Sequoia SR5 4WD
395 Posts
Real nice TK...loving those detailed photos. One day I'm gonna bite the bullet and get myself a set!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks fellas! We are going to start testing them out and having the kids operate them so that my wife doesn't have to do it for them on our way to FL in the spring. I am thinking about buying the Clazzios and having our Home Economics teacher cut the headrest covers to fit the DVD Players.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
those do look awesome man, almost makes me wish I had kids so I could talk the wife into getting them.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
How did you manage to find such a deal, been looking for a similar setup for my kids. My son saw me looking at your pictures and explained to me how much kids NEED these monitors while travelling. He explained it will eliminate the need for him to annoy me.

Aren't kids the best, always looking out for their parents. Still feeling the love.

Looks outstanding. E

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How did you manage to find such a deal, been looking for a similar setup for my kids. My son saw me looking at your pictures and explained to me how much kids NEED these monitors while travelling. He explained it will eliminate the need for him to annoy me.

Aren't kids the best, always looking out for their parents. Still feeling the love.

Looks outstanding. E
Just lucked out being on the classifieds at the right time and the seller was a great guy who hooked me up. 07DCWHITESR5 just posted a thread on some that he bought on eBay; they are pretty cool as the covers zip up to hide the player when not in use. I believe they also came with 2 Headphone sets, 2 Remotes, and game controller(s). Great luck; check out the thread I am referring to at: http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundra/184791-budget-versions-popular-mods-dvd-lift/.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just bought the 9" with zip covers, wireless headphones, and remote for $300. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
WOW! 9" is awesome. Great luck to you; let us know how they turn out!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Points sent dog nutz!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Some initial pics of the 9" Headrests.

Purchased from Xtrons-USA on ebay for $300. Comes with wireless headsets (with Channel A/B) and game controller.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The bad thing about them? I will have to have them in every vehicle I own because they are an awesome addition to your ride, BUT THEY COST JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER MOD!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts