Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally got the lift and wheels/tires, and got the truck clean enough to photograph.

Here are a few:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
397 Posts
Looking good:tu:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Looking good! I like the wheels and the offset looks about where I like it as far as sticking out. What are the those wheels and what are the specs if you dont mind?

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Looks good!

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm....strangely looks like MINE!!!! Nice !!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking good! I like the wheels and the offset looks about where I like it as far as sticking out. What are the those wheels and what are the specs if you dont mind?
Thanks. the wheels are BMF Novakane 5 (available in black or chrome), 20x9, 6" backspace, +35 offset. Tires are Nitto Terra Grappler 295/60/20 (34.45x12.36)

http://bmfwheels.com/novakane.html

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Honestly, I liked your first one better overall. It was cleaner up front. But I like that the new one is a crewmax. :) Wheels are nice too!

Are you going to take all that dealer advertising off? It kinda detracts from the exterior of the truck.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Honestly, I liked your first one better overall. It was cleaner up front. But I like that the new one is a crewmax. :) Wheels are nice too!

Are you going to take all that dealer advertising off? It kinda detracts from the exterior of the truck.
that and they probably didnt pay him for his services to have it on his truck...

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Looks great!! I agree with others that those dealer stickers have to go!!!

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Looks sharp man good choice of mods.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Nice lookin' truck - welcome to the 2010 club!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I loved the last one, too. A friend of mine bought it from me, and we are on the same jobsites frequently, so I didn't want to do the same thing again. Also, the Platinum comes with a chrome front bumber (stupid, I think, but I wanted some of the other junk), so I embraced the chrome instead of fighting it. I am going to swap the chrome grill for a black one, but keep the platinum insert.

The dealer stickers (and the FFV badge) are definitely coming off. I got a heat gun on Friday, but just didn't have time this weekend.

I'm debating on the BLHM. I loved it on the last truck, but it may be too much on this one.

I do have a Leer topper coming and that will pretty much do it on the outside (dark tint all around, too).

·
Registered
422 Posts
that is one badass truck my friend! Black CMs are SWEET. skip the BHLM this time around. A little chrome on a black truck looks good, and the headlights bring it all together.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts