Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Tundra two weeks ago and took her camping yesterday. Man can this thing pull! :D Mods so far: 20" Carved Alloys, 275/55/20 General Grabber UHB tires, chrome step tubes, Extang Trifecta soft top cover, Wheelskins charcoal steering wheel cover, TRD Dual Exhaust pipes on Dual stock type mufflers stacked side by side behind H cross-over

Attachments

·
Registered
764 Posts
Nice, ride Papa. Black sure looks good when it's clean and out of dusty areas. How's that Extang Trifecta bed cover working for you? Does it work with your factory deck rails? Is it easy to mount/dismout and does it leave any itenerant hardware behind if you do remove it?

I'd love to know as I'm looking for something like it.

Thanks

·
Registered
848 Posts
just to let you know your a bad influence on me .. i just called the dealer and ordered my wheels .. i got a deal on them for 260 each out the door new in box

·
Registered
595 Posts
That looks nice!!!:tu:

I think that black is the best color to go with the stock grill. I don't know why but it just looks better on black trucks. The black truck with black bed cover too.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just to let you know your a bad influence on me .. i just called the dealer and ordered my wheels .. i got a deal on them for 260 each out the door new in box
Me?...a bad influence?...nah. Just goes to show that looks can kill (your wallet that is:p) Great price on the carved alloys. You'll not regret getting them.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Very nice:tu: Black sure looks great. I was at my dealer picking up my running boards and there was this Black beauty Double Cab, oh she looked so good:D

Love that TRD exhaust:tu: Good luck with your DC.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Looks awesome. Those Carved wheels are growing on me.. :tu: :tu:

So far, so good, you got great tastes...:D

·
Registered
338 Posts
Very sexy looking truck! Congrads, although I have not seen a new tundra I dont like:D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Looks just like my truck...except mine is a Limited with front color keyed bumper. I also have the 20" carved wheels and love them. I really like your extang cover and am going to order it tonight....dang, you just had to post pics of your truck didnt you...LOL:tu:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts