Sure, we've all seen pics of other Tundra's, but this one is MINE!!!:D

·
Registered
528 Posts
Look'n really good! Enjoy that monster!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Very nice!! Black Rocks!!! Tell me if you figure out how to keep it clean..
put it into a museum......damn, it would still get dusty though! Ever heard of the boy in the bubble? How about the truck in the bubble?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to all...

After having now owned 9 black vehicles, I've decided its not a matter of "keeping it clean", but rather enjoying the first 15 minutes after you wash it, then wait patiently till next weekend and repeat.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Awsome truck Bro! Once you go black you will never go back.....to any other color!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm on my 4th black vehicle myself and nothing looks better clean. All the dealers told me a Black Crewmax was almost impossible to find, so the truck I reserved initially wasn't black. After I saw a black DC, I decided to wait it out and kept checking with dealers until I tripped over the one I wanted. I realized that for me a dirty black truck still looks better than what I had ordered clean.

Good luck with yours!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Man that thing looks bad azzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tu: I got the slate becuz of trying to keep it clean is to hard but they look grate when there all shinney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks to all...

After having now owned 9 black vehicles, I've decided its not a matter of "keeping it clean", but rather enjoying the first 15 minutes after you wash it, then wait patiently till next weekend and repeat.

lol!
You must be a glutten for punishment.
Congrats.

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
you have bigger cojones than me for getting black! I would hate to deal with it...I would scratch the hell out of it, and it would look nasty. But damn, when it's clean it sure is purdy!!!!:D

good on ya!:tu:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts