Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Black looks so good clean :D How do you like it so far?

·
Registered
621 Posts
I like those black trucks. The glacier dust that blows around here makes them dirty as soon as you wash them. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Very nice! You didn't hold anything back when you bought that one!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Very nice! You didn't hold anything back when you bought that one!
That's what I thought when I looked through the pictures. Such a gorgeous truck :tu: If you don't mind me asking 2007Tundra, what did you pay for that?

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Awesome truck! That is literally what I'm going to be getting as well (black, red-rock interior 4x4 Limited w/Nav). What kind of deal did you get on it? Even if you don't want to mention the price, at least post what kind of discount you got... thanks and congratulations! :D:D:D

·
Registered
313 Posts
That looks stunning!!!:tu: The last pic with the ford made the tundra look small :D . Or maybe just the way the picture was shot. Regardless congrats on the new truck.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everybody!! I figured if I was going to buy something I had to pay for over 7 years I was going to do it right. It took a few weeks, and working with 5 or 6 dealers, to get the truck we wanted. It was the dealer and salesman (Jared) in Annapolis that was able to make it happen, we also got a lot of help from Cliffy here on the forum.

As far as the price, the first salesman I worked with gave me a bunch of bogus info and eventually got fired. Turned out the truck he was selling me didn't even exist, I had a build date and everything. So, I was able to get that dealer to agree to $1400 under since they wanted me to stay with them. One of the other local dealers was willing to talk around $1000 under, but that was only after I told them I already had one ordered somewhere else. Eventually I found the truck I wanted, and after explaining the whole thing to Jared he was able to work the same deal. I'm not sure what everyone else is paying, but that's my story. For what I got I would have payed more without complaining too much.

Oh yeah, the F350 is bigger but the angles in that pic are why the Tundra looks so much smaller. When I take more pics, I'll park them side by side. I just have to find a way to keep it clean long enough. It also looks good dirty though!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks for shearing all the pics. Looks awesome. This is my ideal set up except I want graphite leather. By the way, you mean $1400 under MSRP, not invoice, right?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for shearing all the pics. Looks awesome. This is my ideal set up except I want graphite leather. By the way, you mean $1400 under MSRP, not invoice, right?
Oh yeah, I meant MSRP. Sorry I figured that was obvious. It worked out to be a few hundred cheaper than edmunds.com says others are paying. Of course, who knows how accurate that is.

·
Registered
38 Posts
WOW!!! That truck is beautifuool. Now I know what I want for Christmas. You're going to have to change your username now. Something like Black Maxx, or Maxxed out, BAD MAXX, Back in Black.:D

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Thanks for posting the high quality pics. I appreciate getting a preview of the Limited Red Rock interior. I love the lower panels on the dash that are red/orange. The running boards are growing on me. I usually go for tube steps but those look nice. I think the alloy wheels are nice and are a close second to the carved 20's IMHO. It's amazing to me how compact the engine compartment is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts