·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some new pics i saw over at TTORA

·
Mod formerly known as tpgn00
641 Posts
I love that truck!!! If I could trade in my 04 tundra right now for that exact truck I would do it in a heart beat. Just got my new dirtsports magazine and it has a great article all about that truck.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm afraid those are not new. They actually started out here about 4-6mo ago in the 07 Complete thread.

Well I am to lazy to look all the way thru that thread...:devil:

·
Registered
440 Posts
can we have some more details about the lift please.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I took pics of that truck at the SEMA show last Fall. Check my gallery. The rear suspension is long-travel and the shocks and/or reservoirs come up through the bed. It had a TRD supercharger on the 5.7L. Rumors were almost 600HP. It'd be fun to romp around the desert trails with that thing!

·
641 Posts
Here's some stats on that truck:

TRD cold air intake
magnaflow dual-exit exhoust
pro comp stage II pro runner remote res. coilover front suspension
pro comp long travel rear suspension with dual-remote res. shocks
17 inch KMC enduro wheels

·
641 Posts
The article in dirtsports said cold air intake.

·
Registered
265 Posts
EWWWW.. I'm not diggin the theme of that truck at all. I like the one with the daystar lift alot more. The rear stripes look like a decal that would go on a 80's cj7 renegade. "I've been looking for one for my cj7" Good on jeep=bad on Tundra. Lift looks nice though.

·
641 Posts
That's kind of the idea of those stripes. It is a tribute to the truck that Ivan Stewart drove back then in the 80's when toyota was heavily involved in off-road racing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts