Toyota Tundra Forums banner

pics pf 3" toytec lift with add a leaf

9K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  hit_em 
#1 ·
Heres some pics of my 3" toytec lift with add a leaf. I havent really drove it other then taking it in for an alingment so I'll report back on the ride later on. I just got married in the bahamas and am having a reception so moneys tight so I'll be keeping the stock rims and tires till I can save up some more flow. the pics arent that good it was raining I'll take some more when the sun comes out.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice. It does not look very high. It's just the right height:tu:

Who makes that Bug Deflector?

:ts:

#3 ·
it doesnt seem very high at all until you stand right infront looking a the hood then the thing seems huge. I would of liked a little higher but I think when I get some new tires I'll like it more. the deflector is from toyota. other people have said that their toyota deflector flap when traveling high speeds but I've had it up too 100 mph and it didnt flinch.

#6 ·
The deflector is from toyota. other people have said that their toyota deflector flap when traveling high speeds but I've had it up too 100 mph and it didnt flinch.
Thanks for the info. I'll check out the Toyota deflector. No drilling needed to install that...right?

:ts:

#8 ·
#9 ·
For those guys that already have lifted your Tundras, how is the ride? Any squeaks or rattles? Any alignment issues? I have the factory 20" wheels. How would they look with the 3" lift? Will they still fit or will rubbing be an issue? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

#10 ·
For those guys that already have lifted your Tundras, how is the ride? Any squeaks or rattles? Any alignment issues? I have the factory 20" wheels. How would they look with the 3" lift? Will they still fit or will rubbing be an issue? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.
I have the billstein shocks that came with the TRD package which was a little stiffer ride. with the 3" spacers in there makes it a little more stiff but it's not unbareble I actually have become use to it and like it that way. you will have no issues with the 20" wheels and stock tires and I think it would look good, but the stock tires on the truck lifted look really small. the alingmet wasnt out too much but I did have to get the alignmet done. I'd rather spend the 100 bucks to get it done then wear out the tires and spen 1200.

#11 ·
Hit em,

More pics please, and do you have a new ride quality report? Any rear end bounce? Front end push?

off topic, congrats on your wedding, my wife and I got married in Bermuda last year.

#12 ·
Truck looks really good. I planned on leaving mine stock once it arrives, but after seeing those pics I may just have to do this. Id like to get that look and retain stock driveability, any suggestions??

#13 ·
if you dont want to change the ride at all I woul suggest adjustable coilovers. the spacers stiffen the ride a bit but I like it like that. comming out of my 06 wich was way to soft it was morelike driving a car. I perfer a stiffer ride.

#14 ·
:tu: heres some more pics that you asked for, nothing new done to it yet. working on getting the boat ready for the water iadded the one with the photoshop background incase anyones wants a background for the comp:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.