Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i know there is alot of pics floating around on here of varrious tire /rim combos with the 3/1 leveling kit but i was wondering to help make my decision i was wondering if you could post some pics of your tundra double cabs with the 3/1 leveling kit with either the 35s or 33s so i can do a direct comparison to make my decion up. i wanna go with 35s but i haul a holiday trailer and a quad and gear out west camping on ****** roads and want to have no worries about rubbing... but if i could get away with it put 35s on.. got do more research and get opinions. but yah id like to do a comparison on the two to make a decion easier.
thanks

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is a 2010 double cab limited... i know they are similar but nobady posted on the other thread ( i know you can bump it up ) but i am kinda looking for something different. i would like to see someone post a pic of a 2010 toyota tundra 4x4 double cab limited with a leveling kit with 35s and one to post there leveling kit with 33s. so i can see if i want to go through the work off researching the 35s or just put on the 33s and garenty no rubbing and better fuel milege.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts