Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you please post a pic of the interior at night. (including instrument panel gauges)

Thanks!

If it's a navigation model, that'd be even better.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Here you go. There really is a lot more to the Limited instrument panel than I thought. I'm still trying to get used to it.:confused:

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Here ya go. Kind of blurry, but the flash looked like daylight.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am a little disapointed that the steering wheel controls don't light up. I like that feature on my other cars. Oh well, can't have everything. Does look good though.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
The Limited instrument cluster looks awesome, both day and night. That was one feature I really liked on the Limited models that I wished the SR5 model had.

·
Registered
548 Posts
how hard can it be to replace the sr5 lighting with limited? its only led's, right?
i hate the orange in my sr5 dash........................

·
Registered
528 Posts
I am a little disapointed that the steering wheel controls don't light up. I like that feature on my other cars. Oh well, can't have everything. Does look good though.
Interesting...I just had to go outside and look...all the buttons on my steering wheel light up. I have the audio controls on the steering wheel if that makes any difference.

Non-illuminated controls on the steering wheel is one of the things that bugged me about my dodge ram qc Larame

·
Registered
528 Posts
how hard can it be to replace the sr5 lighting with limited? its only led's, right?
i hate the orange in my sr5 dash........................
The guages that come with the limited are called Optitron Guages.

Autobots....roll out!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
When I first saw the Optitron gauges, I fell in love with them. It made me want a LTD even more. The wife wants the heated seats. Having a hard time waiting till I am ready. Must sell my 96 T-100 first.

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Without a doubt, the Optitron gauges are the best in the business for trucks! Take a look at the competition and you'll see why... even the new Silverado's gauges look like their 20 years old.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
They do light up for sure. Just not that great of a picture, sorry. If you go to my photo album and view the picture in its largest format, you can make them out.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Without a doubt, the Optitron gauges are the best in the business for trucks! Take a look at the competition and you'll see why... even the new Silverado's gauges look like their 20 years old.
Absolutely, the Optitron gauges are fantastic stuff and it makes all other gauge lighting methods look dated. Toyota even offers it in the lowly Corolla. To get it in a Chevy, you have to buy a Cadillac CTS V. This is one of the main reasons the domestics are unable to move cars - they don't offer comparable features to the competion.

Here it is in the Camry

http://home.comcast.net/~t.hoots/camry35x.jpg

and Accord

http://www.km77.com/marcas/honda/2006/accord/gama/gra/32.jpg

·
Registered
780 Posts
Please observe our Use of photos in posts policy

When embedding photos into a post, please do not make them bigger than 800x600 pixels. Make them a clickable link instead, so it will open the photo up in a new browser window. It is not fun to have to scroll back and forth in posts where huge photos are embedded. Embedded photos larger than 800x600 pixels will either be converted to links or removed.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Anymore limited photos?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts