Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i told Sara at Expedition One that i would send her some pictures of my truck once it was powder coated and installed. I cleaned the truck up and found a spot to take some pictures for the customer rides section they will be doing on their website. Do you guys think these pictures are good enough? Plus these are the first pictures i have of the truck clean with the new bumpers and lights! :D

This is just a picture showing how i cleaned and painted part of the front suspension.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Sweet looking truck. Wanna come clean mine?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Man that truck looks sick. You did an amazing job cleaning it from top to bottom! Im so jealous of your truck man, those tires are HUGE!!! Your from NC, nice to know another Tundra owner from NC. :amen:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man that truck looks sick. You did an amazing job cleaning it from top to bottom! Im so jealous of your truck man, those tires are HUGE!!! Your from NC, nice to know another Tundra owner from NC. :amen:
Yup..i live right beside Greensboro. Trying to get a meet going somewhere around here. Yeah i love my 37's. I'm gonna powdercoat the rims to match the bumpers, repaint the truck, replace my side steps with N-fabs powdercoated as well, and then i think i might sell it...lol.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I like everything about your truck, those bumpers look tough as heck. But , I personnally would like to see a cover of some sort on the front below the bumper, road kills could get in there, or worse something tough that might hurt my 5.7 .

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice looking truck points sent dog nutz

·
No Really, I swear, I'm Done..
3,091 Posts
The pics are fine for a website! Ship them off!
Next, time to find a fab shop to make up a custom skid plate to attach that subframe to the new bumper and yes, coat it black!

·
Registered
15 Posts
What size is 355 on that tire? Is it bigger than 37"? Reason I ask is those things look HUGE, I look at pics of 37" tires all day long & those just look like monsters, wide as crap too, but isnt the "65" the width? Mine are 295/70/18 & dont look NEAR as wide as yours do... Im confused lol.. maybe they look so much bigger cuz your running 18's instead of 20's

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Just let me know when you are coming through so I can get the H--- out of the way. Those bumpers look tough. Good looking truck....

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
What size is 355 on that tire? Is it bigger than 37"? Reason I ask is those things look HUGE, I look at pics of 37" tires all day long & those just look like monsters, wide as crap too, but isnt the "65" the width? Mine are 295/70/18 & dont look NEAR as wide as yours do... Im confused lol.. maybe they look so much bigger cuz your running 18's instead of 20's
355 is the width in mm, or about 14" wide.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Your truck looks great - that's 1 sweet ride! However, I just can't get on board with the bumpers. I've tried, but personally I don't like the black bumpers on our trucks. (It's probably just me, so ignore it! ). My taste is chrome or color-matched.... I think that bumper in chrome would look friggin sweet!

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
I like everything about your truck, those bumpers look tough as heck. But , I personnally would like to see a cover of some sort on the front below the bumper, road kills could get in there, or worse something tough that might hurt my 5.7 .

And some black tubular step bars. Sweet lookin' truck. Love the Bumpers!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks great man! You def. need some black powder coated NFabs.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah they are 37.2" by 14" wide.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Your truck looks great - that's 1 sweet ride! However, I just can't get on board with the bumpers. I've tried, but personally I don't like the black bumpers on our trucks. (It's probably just me, so ignore it! ). My taste is chrome or color-matched.... I think that bumper in chrome would look friggin sweet!
Im with you...i really like either color matched or chrome. We sprayed about 6 different silver samples and none of them matched my paint. I thought about having it chromed when i bought it, but i knew it would look terrible. I went with the black wrinkle so it was atleast a little bit different instead of the traditional flat black. If they come out with a powder that will match my paint, and i still have it, i may just powder coat them to match then.

·
Registered
167 Posts
great looking truck. I had the same style EXP-1 bumper on my FJ, they're as tough as you can get. Love how it looks on the tundra.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts